This year’s Musica Sacra Florida Gregorian Chant Conference promises to be a wonderful event, with a fantastic line-up of speakers and faculty.
Msgr. Andrew Wadsworth (ICEL) – keynote speaker
Faculty include: Dr. Edward Schaefer, Dr. Susan Treacy, Mary Jane Ballou, Jeffrey Herbert, Dr. Jennifer Donelson, and Arlene Oost-Zinner
– Singing Gregorian Chant in English
– Incorporating Gregorian Chant into Parish Life
– Instruction for Priests and Deacons in Chanting the Mass in the New English Translation
– Church Documents & Sacred Music in the 20th and 21st Century
– Beginning/intermediate (men & women),
– Upper-level men,& upper-level women
Why not take a winter Lenten retreat to Florida to study chant? Carpools from major airports (FLL and MIA) can be arranged.
Visit the conference website to sign up: www.musicasacra.com/florida.