http://gregorian-chant-hymns.com is a collaboration between Schola Sanctæ Scholasticæ (Dr. Candy Bartoldus, Clare Bowskill, Julia Jones, Martina Jelinkova), St. Cecilia's Abbey in Ryde, Pluscarden Abbey in Scotland, the CMAA, St. Peter's Abbey in Solesmes, and the Society of St. Bede.
The main page of the website, Hymns, has an alphabetical list of some of the best-known and loved office hymns, as well as many votive antiphons and other popular chants (e.g., Adoro te, Ave Maris Stella [in multiple tones], Jesu Dulcis Memoria, etc.). Each chant comes with a fine recording, a copy of the score (for viewing on the website or easy download), and an easy-to-cut-and-paste or easy-to-download text and translation.
The Build-a-Booklet page has JPEG files of the scores as well as PDFs of the translations in clear typesetting, making it easy to copy and paste the text into a file you're creating.
The Booklets page has the following pre-assembled booklets for download, including several hymnal-type publications a parish might print for pew use.
- The Mass in Latin with the Setting Mass VIII (Missa de Angelis) - abridged version - Ordinary Form of the Mass
- Music for the Mass and Benediction
- Order of the Mass: Weekday - Missa VIII (De Angelis) - Extraordinary Form of the Mass
- Exposition and Benediction
- Tenebrae (Extraordinary Form) - Holy Saturday
- Latin Mass Hymnal (older document) - Ordinary Form of the Mass
- The Mass in Latin with the Settings Mass I, VIII, XI, and XVII