Make your plans now to join dedicated singers, directors, and conductors at Loyola University in Chicago for this year’s Colloquium, June 25th to 30th.
- There will be a distinguished faculty.
- There will be beautiful Masses in the splendid Madonna della Strada chapel!
- Couses in chant for beginners to advanced.
- A choice of polyphony choirs.
- Plenary speakers of note.
- Breakout sessions on topics pertinent to the musician and lover of sacred music.
- A chance to share strategies, successes, and ideas with colleagues at meals.
- Reasonable rates for dormitory housing (with a hotel option for those who prefer it)
- Theory and practice meet here in six wonderful days.
- An opportunity to step into a wholehearted immersion in the best music of the Latin Rite.
Better than my words, watch this video:
Why am I talking about this in February?
Early registration for the Colloquium ends on March 1st.
Why register now? You’ll save money, of course!
Pay in full now for early registration and you save $50.
If you’re a member, you’ll also get your $50 member discount.
Do the math.
And of course, if you’re not a member, you should be!
Visit the Colloquium pages for all the information on courses and choirs, meal plans and lodging, registration, and more.
We look forward to seeing you in the Windy City in June 2018!